Space Invaders Flow

My game idea is based on Space Invaders, with my own ideas added on. Instead of a continuous flow of levels like the original game, my version has four individual levels, a boss fight, and a customization screen. 

Flow Diagram


A boss fight would bring additional strategy to the table. My flowchart shows the screens of my game and how they fit with each other. 
I want to keep the direction of my game straightforward and easy to navigate. 

Wire Framing

The unique screen in my game is the Customization page. Space Invaders has set sprites to fit the game, but I want the players of my game to have a unique experience. 
Being able to choose the ship, aliens, laser color, and background gives the players their own way to enjoy the game. 
I added my face as a ship because I've always wanted to shoot lasers out of my eyes. The Lore tab on the right gives details about the selected item from the list, and their backstory. 
In the reading about wire framing, I listened to the advice about preparing to draw the screen and drew my idea in the correct way.

Comments