https://konkeydonggg.itch.io/invaders-of-space
Making this game was a long process for me, but I enjoyed making it. Learning Stencyl was a fun process and I'm fairly comfortable with the program now. It's exciting to be able to take my ideas and visualize them with code. Since this is a prototype game, it doesn't have everything I want to make, but the ideas are there. I'm still thinking about which aspect of game design is interesting to me, but for this game, coding was my favorite.
Flow Chart
My flow chart is straightforward, and the simplicity makes the game easy to play. The levels flow into each other and can all take the player back to the start screen.
Wire Frame
Making my wire frames was a bit of a challenge. Since my game is a prototype with simple designs, I had to think ahead and create a theme for my game.
When I finalize my ideas, I want to make a space invaders game that is themed on music. I want the enemies to be music notes flying down sheet music.




Comments
Post a Comment