What I learned:
When I was first learning about Adobe Premiere, I thought it was going to be insanely difficult. After learning about the buttons and figuring out how everything working, it became easy to understand. I was able to use my knowledge in Adobe Audition and Photoshop to figure out how everything worked. Being able to combine audio and visuals really opens my eyes to production. In addition, I learned how to create a bin to organize and store my material.
What I did:
In this blog, I added pictures and a video to accompany my audio story. My audio story was about the history of heavy metal, so I found picures online that went with what was said. I interviewed my friend about why he loves heavy metal, so when he mentioned that he enjoys the guitar in the songs, I inserted a picture of the guitarist Slash. My images are static in the overall video because I was not aware of the Effects page. Now that I have explored Premiere a bit more, I am excited to put everything I have learned in future projects. By inserting pictures and B-roll, my audio story is easily understandable and enjoyable.
When I was first learning about Adobe Premiere, I thought it was going to be insanely difficult. After learning about the buttons and figuring out how everything working, it became easy to understand. I was able to use my knowledge in Adobe Audition and Photoshop to figure out how everything worked. Being able to combine audio and visuals really opens my eyes to production. In addition, I learned how to create a bin to organize and store my material.
What I did:
In this blog, I added pictures and a video to accompany my audio story. My audio story was about the history of heavy metal, so I found picures online that went with what was said. I interviewed my friend about why he loves heavy metal, so when he mentioned that he enjoys the guitar in the songs, I inserted a picture of the guitarist Slash. My images are static in the overall video because I was not aware of the Effects page. Now that I have explored Premiere a bit more, I am excited to put everything I have learned in future projects. By inserting pictures and B-roll, my audio story is easily understandable and enjoyable.
Comments
Post a Comment