Shortened Story

Link to Story: https://soundcloud.com/tyler-katz-540076647/musicfestival

About Adobe Audition:
Adobe Audition allows the user to upload and edit audio files seamlessly and without difficulty. The easy use of the splicing tools and sound editing really drives the utility value of this program through the roof. There are multiple ways to take care of a task on the platform, but each way is thorough and easily accessible.

What I Learned:
Through Adobe Audition, I learned how to properly import audio and edit it. Before learning about this, I thought that splicing audio and editing it was a near impossible task only for experts at the art. After learning the basics and tools, I realized that it is quite easier than I expected. When I first uploaded my audio file, I was almost completely lost. There were multiple buttons on the screen and I did not know what any of them did. After listening in class and fumbling around on my own through the software, I was able to understand what each button did and how to start editing audio files.

My Audio Story:
In my audio story, I interviewed my friend Christian about a music festival he went to in the past. Christian goes to college back home in Miami, so I interviewed him over Skype. While we talked, we both recorded our audio on either side of the chat. He emailed me his file, so I had to combine that with mine. Instead of just editing and splicing one audio file, I had to work with two separate ones and combine them together on different files.

Comments