Forum 3: Audio Story Components

 
Intro to Audio Story: 
For this audio story, I interviewed my friend and asked him about his experience going to a Latin music concert in Miami, FL. He explained his time there and how he felt about it. As for my next audio project, I am going to explain the evolution of heavy metal throughout the years.

Characters and Experts:

In my next audio story, I am planning to interview some of my friends who are knowledgeable about heavy metal and music theory. Talking to somebody who knows about metal will give me better insight apart from my own about how they have noticed the change in the genre. I am going to speak to my friend who studies music theory and ask him to explain how he thinks metal music has changed other types of music. As for an expert, I am planning to contact my high school band director and ask him for his ideas about the genre and how music is constantly changing.

Royalty Free Music:

1) ˈsɪksˈtiːn əʊ-naɪn, by Maeth - Since I will be talking about metal music, I want to use metal throughout the audio story to explain the emotions going through that time. This song can be used as a background song as I explain information. 




2) Cue 2 - Dark-Heavy-Alarm-Panic-Metal-Fury (Rage In Serenity) by Soularflair - This song has an anxious tone to it, so I can use it if I talk about people feeling uncomfortable with the metal genre. 



Foley

Because my interview with my friend was about a music festival, I recorded audio of a party setting to use as a background while he speaks. Since he was speaking about a concert with Spanish music, the music in this file has Spanish music as well.

Comments